Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Eeek and then there was no time.....

Greetings my lovelies!

My time is short (what's new...haha), but it was another adventurous
week out here on the iles.

I don't know if my sense of humor is completely corroded or if life is
just hilarious over here, but I have had so many funny moments. That
being said, many of those are because the most awkward of awkwards
happen out here in the mission life, but we just embrace it and keep
on doing the good work.

We had an incredible miracle of praying for the family of an
investigator to get interested, and then having them all sit in on the
next lesson! God hears our prayers, and our righteous desires and He
wants to answer them so badly! He wants us to be happy beyond
comprehension and when it's His will too, He will answer our prayers!

No time, but love you all. Love my family beyond anything expressible.
Families are such a blessing, such an amazing gift to us.

Loooove as always! I'll write more next week!
Soeur Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment